- Understand why Reasonable Suspicion Assessments™ are part of a comprehensive safety system
- Define reasonable cause and objective evidence
- Understand the primary systems of the human body and how drugs affect those systems
- Review common medical conditions that can mimic drug impairment
- Learn the drug categories based upon the Drug Evaluation and Classification Program
- Learn to use the Reasonable Suspicion Assessment™ Field Worksheet
- Practice documenting observed impairment
- Review communication skills and how to respond to a potential reasonable suspicion situation
While this course is available to everyone (the more, the merrier!), it is designed specifically for industry personnel, management staff, foreman, longshore workers, and clerks working under the Pacific Coast Longshore Contract. If you work on the West Coast waterfront, this course is definitely for you!
When does the course start and finish?
Reasonable Suspicion Assessment™ Training is a completely self-paced online course; you decide when you start and when you finish. Access to the course starts now and ends 1 year from the date of purchase.
How long do I have access Reasonable Suspicion Assessment™ Training?
After enrolling, you have 1 year to access this course, across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the Reasonable Suspicion Assessment™ Training course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days, and we work to resolve why you are unhappy with the course.
How do I schedule my coaching session?
Upon purchasing your session, you'll receive further instructions on how to book a time for your session through Calendly. All coaching sessions are hosted through Google Meet.
Please note that all coaching sessions are nonrefundable.